Hello friend! I am thrilled that you have chosen to join us in reading through Remarkable Women of the Bible. This next six weeks is going to be fun and hopefully full of some new growth in our hearts and our relationships. Since we are spending time together, I thought we should start with an introduction. So, who are you? Tell us whatever you want us to know. Give us the skinny. Lay out the low down. Cut to the chase. Tell us the top seven things we should know about you in the comments below.
Before you jump into that, here is the format of how each week will go.
- Every Saturday, (or some time around then) check in for the new coming week.
- Leave your response to questions or comment on posts. The more we chat the more fun this will be.
- Check in through the week to see if anyone has responded to you.
- If you make a connection with someone on here, carry your relationship a little further and find your new friends on social media. I can’t tell you how many warriors I have found online. We need each other in real life and virtual land.
- Each week we will read a new chapter and answer one or two questions about it.
- I’ll be posting on Instagram as well as here on the blog. Leave your chat comments wherever you feel most comfortable.
- Don’t stress. Just read when you can and jump in even if you didn’t get the reading done.
- Say a prayer before you read each time. Just throw out a quick minute of surrender and ask God to reveal the good and not so good from each Bible character. Be raw enough to ask him, “How do I need to change? Show me, Lord.”
- Finally, this group is not exclusive. If you love this and think someone you know may want to jump in (even well after we begin) then share this post with them.
It’s not too late to get your book in paperback or on Kindle! Amazon has both.
Here’s the link.