Sometimes, my heart needs a good flash back. Rose She Goes and Beautiful Life are joining me to triple team you with the best parade of flash backs. Ever.
We are counting on you to link up and make our Friday moving, humorous, high kicking, giggly, and worthy of being reminisced. Won’t you link up with us?
Click on the picture above and get on the flashback bus. Get it? I used a pun. I hate puns. I hate even more when people point them out. It’s like I am becoming an old lady jokester. Anyway. Here are the rules:
This is the dealio:
1. You have to have been blogging for at least a year.
2. Link up your old posts from at least a year ago. Don’t link up your website, click on the actual title(did you know you could do that?) of your older post and that will give you the link you need to put in the link up.
3. You should follow your hosts they are funny, you won’t regret it.
4. Ha ha Posts and hosts that ryhmes, oh no wait… back to business, um yeah get to know some oldies but goodies out there.
How you do that is read and comment on at least the people before and after you on this link up.
5. Have fun! That’s mandatory.
My Flashback? I thought you would never ask. I also thought, since we will have some visitors and some returning friends alike, I should show you a typical and honest look at a day in the life of being me.
Just a Day in the Life
AKA, don’t let my quasi athletic attire fool you.